Blog Our Moisturizer – In Harmoni with Nature
Harmoni was founded on the principal of all humans being In Harmoni with Nature. In our twenty first century society a representation so genuinely expressed can be seen as glib and become lost in the zeitgeist. We, as a company, view the universe as being composed of two absolute truths. Simply stated, the energy that comprises our souls (chi) are built upon a foundation of infinite love and truth. It is from that foundation that we all must build a physical existence in concert with such beautiful concepts. Sadly, our physical manifestations are made to grow and die. The good news is that we can treat our bodies with natural elements of which we are all comprised to help fight their loss as we age.
It is with these concepts in mind that Harmoni would like to share each of the ingredients of its high-quality moisturizer so that you can make the most informed decision when making your purchase.
· Aqua – The most abundant ingredient in our moisturizer is the H2O necessary for our skin cells plump and appear healthy while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
· Glycerin – Glycerin can be produced as a vegetable USP product, or as a bi-product of the biodiesel process; which converts algae into diesel fuel. It attracts moisture to your skin.
· Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil – This is a natural ingredient made from the desert shrub Simmondsia Chinensis, and acts as an emollient in our formulation.
· Sodium Hyaluronate – More commonly known as Hyaluronic Acid. It is used in our formulation to help improve the appearance of damaged skin and restore suppleness.
· Hyrogenated Rosa Canina Fruit Oil – Extracted from the Rose Hip and is used as an emollient and for skin conditioning.
· Cetearyl Olivate – Derived from olive oil, and is a superb at improving the skin’s feel.
· Sorbitan Olivate – Acts as a surface-active agent to enable two or more ingredients that normally don’t mix well to uniformly combine.
· Beeswax – Helps to prevent our emulsion from separating.
· Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract – Extracted from the rose, this ingredient increases the activity of antioxidant enzymes and helps the skin minimize the effects of daily environmental forces onto our skin.
· Citrus Aurantium (bitter Orange) Flower Extract – Extracted from the bitter orange and acts as a skin conditioning agent (occlusive).
· Hydrolized Elastin – A protein obtained from fish skin that moisturizes and improves the skin’s elasticity and offers a protective layer to the skin.
· Hydrolized Collagen – Collagen is used for its anti-aging properties.
· Niacinamide – Is a form of vitamin B-3, and enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
· Phenoxyethanol – Used as a preservation agent to prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria, and yeast.
It is with pervasive sincerity that Harmoni hopes the above discussion was helpful in making your decision to use our products. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our family, and purchasing our high-quality moisturizer you can find it here.
We are among the various skin care product suppliers who are conscious of quality, and accept moral responsibility for our customers’ health. Women and men become empowered with the use of organic and natural products which are good for society and our earth. We believe in manifesting the extraordinary beauty of the body from within by promoting healthy growth of the body’s natural systems. Our natural beauty skin care products are packed with pure ingredients and are kind to your skin.
We strive to offer safe consumer products that are made from natural ingredients. Our commitment is to provide our valued customers by carefully selecting fresh and wholesome ingredients which pass stringent quality controls.
For a quality conscious brand like ours, it is important to know how to replicate important product attributes with natural ingredients to provide the best consumer experience. Our natural skin care products are made from botanical sources and natural ingredients only after thorough research to ensure the selection of the right plants and minerals.
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive notification of our most recent blog posts, along with an occasional discount or offer.
You can find our unique moisturizer here
- March 21st, 2019
The Miracle of Skincare Using Bio Placenta
My interest in bio placenta began when my mother conveyed a story of a friend who had been in an automobile accident, and had been burned. As a part of his treatment, in ho...
Why Everyone Should Use an Esthetician
We’ve all heard the phrase applied to hard working individuals that, “He/she is a jack of all trades, but a master of none.” That type of service might suffice when one...
Stevie Nicks: So Much to Admire
In a society replete with icons, mostly forced upon us by an ever-increasing media footprint into our daily lives, it is incumbent upon each of us to filter through...
Sign up our newsletter to get daily updates of new articles...