Blog Our Moisturizer – In Harmoni with Nature
Harmoni was founded on the principal of all humans being In Harmoni with Nature. In our twenty first century society a representation so genuinely expressed can be seen as glib and become lost in the zeitgeist. We, as a company, view the universe as being composed of two absolute truths. Simply stated, the energy that comprises our souls (chi) are built upon a foundation of infinite love and truth. It is from that foundation that we all must build a physical existence in concert with such beautiful concepts. Sadly, our physical manifestations are made to grow and die. The good news is that we can treat our bodies with natural elements of which we are all comprised to help fight their loss as we age.
It is with these concepts in mind that Harmoni would like to share each of the ingredients of its high-quality moisturizer so that you can make the most informed decision when making your purchase.
· Aqua – The most abundant ingredient in our moisturizer is the H2O necessary for our skin cells plump and appear healthy while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
· Glycerin – Glycerin can be produced as a vegetable USP product, or as a bi-product of the biodiesel process; which converts algae into diesel fuel. It attracts moisture to your skin.
· Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil – This is a natural ingredient made from the desert shrub Simmondsia Chinensis, and acts as an emollient in our formulation.
· Sodium Hyaluronate – More commonly known as Hyaluronic Acid. It is used in our formulation to help improve the appearance of damaged skin and restore suppleness.
· Hyrogenated Rosa Canina Fruit Oil – Extracted from the Rose Hip and is used as an emollient and for skin conditioning.
· Cetearyl Olivate – Derived from olive oil, and is a superb at improving the skin’s feel.
· Sorbitan Olivate – Acts as a surface-active agent to enable two or more ingredients that normally don’t mix well
- March 21st, 2019
Our Moisturizer – In Harmoni with Nature
Harmoni was founded on the principal of all humans being In Harmoni with Nature. In our twenty first century society a representation so genuinely expressed can be...
The Truth about Sunscreens and their Effect on our Plant
Calls for the banning of sunscreens that are not biodegradable are growing louder. Citizens of the world are beginning to concentrate on becoming one with the universe in w...
How Weather Affects Skin? Protect Your Skin With These 4 Ways.
To protect yourself from harsh weather like winter you have the hat, gloves, jacket, and thermos of coffee to keep yourself warm. However, we forget one part to protect from harsh weather is skin. Our...
Sign up our newsletter to get daily updates of new articles...